Monday, November 3, 2008

WORMS!!!

Coming home tonight my oldest son (James) stopped me at the door..he was afraid to let me in because he has 11 storage boxes (like paper ream cases) sitting in my living room and he knew I would not be happy. After he explained it was for his project and that they would be only here overnight I was ok with it, then I remembered what it was for. He is a volunteer with the local childrens museum and is helping them with a community project where they are reaching out to several local elementary schools and doing a learning project in the classrooms. His project.... reading a book to the class, ok easy enough. Then they all get a small project to take home. The book - Diary of a Worm (Doreen Cronin). The project - each child gets a little chinese take out box and some wet newspaper to take home their very own worm to release to their garden. What does this mean? I have a house FULL of worms!!!! I will have interesting dreams tonight! LOL

No comments: