Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Autumn


I love this time of year and yesterday I saw the final sign that my favorite season is upon us. The sun was out it was a pretty day, with a slight breeze. I was driving home from work with the windows partially down so I could feel and smell that crisp autumn air when I looked to a parking lot and saw them. Brown, red, yellow and even some green. FALLEN LEAVES! I love them!!!! I had such a content feeling as I drove the rest of the way home. I like how the weather is changing as even though I do enjoy a nice hot sunny day, I love when the night is cool or even cold. It is so refreshing. I also like back to school and the new beginnings that brings. Starting to look forward to the holidays again, halloween will be upon us shortly. I love halloween night...not so much to dress up but being outside (not in the rain) kicking around the leaves, enjoying the moonlight darkness, then afterwords a bowl of warm homemade cabbage patch soup MMMMM!!!! Yeah..I repeat I love those leaves!!!!

No comments: